We are just a few days away from the All Ireland’s 2017, some final housekeeping news for all judoka, parents, coaches and spectators:
- Coach Passes will only issue to registered IJA/NIJF coaches qualified through Sport Ireland Coaching and the UKCC, coach passes will not be issued to parents or players in any circumstances. Deadline for Coach Passes is Thursday 4pm, Coach Passes cannot be requested after that. Coaches Passes can be collected at Weigh In.
- The Irish Judo Association requests that all judoka, referees, table officials, coaches and spectators respect each other and note that abuse of any nature is not becoming in the sport of Judo.
- Weigh In Times are confirmed as follows: Friday night 6pm-8pm All categories at the National Indoor Arena, Saturday morning 7.30am to 9.30am Minors, Pre-Cadets, Cadets; 10.30am to 11.30am Juniors, Seniors & Veterans at the National Indoor Arena.
- Camera Registration Forms will be available at the reception of the National Indoor Arena for completion, please adhere to the Photography Policy of the National Indoor Arena & the Irish Judo Association.
- Players & Spectators are asked to follow the direction of the National Indoor Arena staff and the Stewards appointed by the Irish Judo Association.
- The Irish Judo Association will have a Shop running at the event should you wish to purchase Judo Belts, Judogis and Hoodies.
- The Gourmet Food Parlour will have a Food Truck outside the National Indoor Arena on Saturday to provide our spectators & judoka with refreshments throughout the day.
We hope you enjoy your day.