1. National Development Session – 25th August 2018
This session is for Pre-Cadet and Cadet judoka who are in training to compete to national level and progress to the National Cadet Squad.
Who can attend?
- Players who are not already involved in National Cadet Squad sessions and have medalled at the All Irelands, Irish Open or GB Home Nation Open events are welcome to attend this session.
- Judoka attending Provincial Academy sessions who have had a recommendation from their PA coach can attend.
- Players who are interested in this session, please contact your Club Coach, Provincial Academy coach(es) or NSM for recommendation or invitation.
Players must be:
- Pre-Cadet 2007-2005 and minimum grade orange belt and Cadet 2001 – 2003 and minimum grade green belt
To attend this session please or for any further information email Chloe Cowen Vickers, National Squad Manager, no later than: Wednesday 20th August 2018 email@example.com
**NB** Provincial Academy Coaches have received details of the National Development Training Session in advance:
Connaught – Mr Richard Murphy (Connaught Chair is absence of Provincial Academy Lead coach) Leinster – Mr Paul Cummins
Munster – Mr Danny Roche/ Mr JT Deenihan Ulster – Mr Stephen McCluskey
Please see document below for more information:
2. National Squad Session – 26th August 2018
National Squad Training to include Randori & Anti-Doping Education Seminar will take place on Sunday 26th August 2018 from 10.00am to 5.00pm.
The Anti -Doping Education Seminar will be hosted at lunchtime by Sport Ireland.
Please see IJA Calendar for further details: https://irishjudoassociation.ie/calendar/