Information and Reminders
Some Reminders for everyone attending the event this weekend in the National Indoor Arena – NITC (National Indoor Training Centre)
- Entry Now Closed – no entries on the day.
- Weigh-In Friday 31st of March 2023 – 18.00PM to 19.30PM All Categories upstairs in the NITC.
- Weigh-In Saturday 1st of April 2023 – 08.00AM to 09.30AM All Categories & 11.00AM to 12.00PM Cadet, Junior, Senior upstairs in the NITC.
- All Minor, Pre-Cadet & Cadets judoka must present in their judo pants & t-shirt for the weigh-in, please use the toilet facilities to dress appropriately, there is a weight tolerance of 0.6kg given to Minor, Pre-Cadet & Cadet Boys & Girls.
- There will be no weight tolerance for Seniors and Juniors.
- Please be aware of the Roadworks on the R843 Ballycoolin Road/Snugborough Road Interchange, this may impact your arrival time.
- Please note the IBJJF Jiu-Jitsu Championship is on in the National Indoor Arena (Running Track) on the same weekend, the Irish Judo Club Challenge is on in the NITC (National Indoor Training Centre Sports Hall), please ensure your parents/judoka go to the correct sports hall, please be aware the Sport Ireland Campus will be busy this weekend.
- Competition Start Time is estimated to be 10.00AM, competition will not be delayed for those that arrive late, prepare your journey in advance.
- Coach Passes can be collected at Weigh-In Friday or Saturday, only coaches that are Active in the club receive a pass and only coaches with judoka entered into the event will receive a pass.
- Enjoy your day!